What is the one thing law school did not teach you how to do? How to actually practice law? How to run a law practice? Ok, there are a lot of things law school didn’t teach us. You know what else it didn’t teach us? How to actually try a case. According to every professor ever, law school taught us “how to think.” The only problem is you need to be able to think and successfully try a case.
So, who is going to teach you that part? We will.
Our Trial Advocacy Boot Camp teaches you how to tell your story effectively. We teach you how to properly conduct a trial from opening statement to closing argument. Our hands-on learning approach allows you to practice each skill before an experienced trial lawyer who gives you real time feedback to help you improve on the spot. Best part? It’s all from the comfort of your own home or office!
DATES AND TIMES:
July 12, 2021 – 6-7PM – Welcome and Introduction
July 15, 2021 – 6-8PM – Direct and Cross Module
July 17, 2021 – 9-1PM – Exhibits and Impeachment Module
July 24, 2021 – 9-1PM – Opening and Closing Module
July 25, 2021 – 9-1PM – Trials
LOCATION: The comfort of your own office or closet in your home where no one else is allowed 🙂
WHAT YOU GET:
1. Substantive lectures on opening, closing, direct, cross, impeachment and moving in exhibits
2. Performance sessions critiqued in real time by a trial lawyer with almost 100 trials under her belt
3. One of the best trial advocacy books on the market, a FRE pocket guide and objections cheat sheets
4. A full mock trial to put together all the skills you learn
5. To keep all course and performance recordings forever
PRODUCT ID: VIRTUAL2021
CLE Information: This course has been approved for CLE credits from the Florida Bar. Non-Florida attorneys may be able to receive credit in their local jurisdiction based on the CLE reciprocity rules.
CLE Approval Certificate